I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, July 03, 2006

Birthday Blessings

I wanna thank everyone for celebrating my b'day...

Was really blessed....




Thanks 2 NG12A for all the gifts/cake.
Thanks 2 Gerald for the lunch treat.
Thanks 2 Mummy for the wallet
Thanks 2 my brother Richard, Ricky for watching movie with me.
Thanks 2 Josh for the present.
(Annoying boy... give me birthday surprise and idiotic prezzie)
The Quiz was fun... LoL

Thanks 2 Abba for Life, Growth & Wisdom...

birthday-blessings-001 birthday-blessings-002 birthday blessings 003

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home