I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Giving up...

My life has become a life of boredom...

Due to my financial difficulty...
I've given up my dreams learning music...
[Both @ Hark and @ LWS]

There's no fun in my life anymore...
Just feel that adulthood is so dead to me...

Mon - Fri: NS (8-5)
Sun: Service

Go work, come home...
No fun @ all and I dread growing up...
No fun pals who can click with me...

Somehow... a verse rings in my mind
"But seek first His kingdom and righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well" - Matthew 6:33

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo cheer up dude...

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lemme give u a smiley face :D

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home