I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Friday, June 16, 2006

Disappointment...

Is the following equation correct?

disappointment = expectations(not met)?

A lot of my friends are facing this problem lately...
"Disappointment..."
From friends, relatives... and maybe God...

How do u handle ya disappointment?
Do u trust in the Lord on ya disappointments?
[Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."]

[To be Continued...]

* Counting down to ORD: 55 working days left liao! WooHoo!!! *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home