I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Thursday, May 25, 2006

How did I win man?

Yesterday was one night of surprises...

The golden guests who came this time were:
  • Mummy

  • Ricky

  • LayChoo

  • Amber

  • Celine

  • Huixian

  • Weilin

  • Wanrong

  • Yolanda

  • Charlie

  • Joseph

  • Darryl


  • It was a night of talents, a night of encouragements, a night of surprises...

    The order for the contestants was at followed
    1. Angel - Zhi Shao Hai You Ni
    2. Ya Shu - Ban Tu Er Fei
    3. Clarence - An Jing
    4. Tobey - Peng You
    5. JianMing - 世界唯一的你
    6. Emily -
    7. Eileen - Ai Mei

    Boy, it was a tough competition...
    3 rounds, 1st round(Karaoke VCD), 2nd round(Unplugged), 3rd round(Fast Rock Version)

    Just like the judges said, some improved from the heats, some deteoriated...

    Honestly, compared to the girls, I dun think I did well...
    Really, there was nothing much outstanding of my performances.
    Din understand why my peeps had so much faith in me?

    Darryl(Yang Zi Wen), my senior from Lee Wei Song Music School came down to support me too. So touched. Thanks Bro!!!

    In the end, when all my peeps were gone... I was thinking I would never make it to the finals... But turns out, Amos read my name again. Honestly, I dun think I'd did much this time compared to the others... JianMing seemed really sad he din make it... Sigh...

    Gosh. Honestly... I ain't happy that I made it to the finals. Have to brainstorm for a better song. No more old songs. And the stress piles up on me... Why? Why does it always happen that whenever I doubt I can win, God makes me win? And when I'm dying to be a superstar, he didn't give it to me when i was younger... LOL
    Honestly, I sang at the semi-finals for my peeps. And not for the dreams of being a superstar or whatever... Guess it's the motive bah.

    Couldn't sleep. Sms-ed everyone to thank them.

    Then... Josh replied...
    "I'm drunk at MOS now. Can u come?" - message sent at 4am

    He had attended his battalion's ORD dinner at Suntec and had joined his brothers for drinking...

    Boy... he was so giddy and drunk. He was sitting outside along the road. I'd helped him to the taxi and sent him home. Opened the door for him and made sure he went to bed.

    Boy. Didn't sleep a wink last night... And here I am in camp, blogging to update ya on my singing competition lor. What song should i actually sing for the grand finals? Sigh...

    So many things had cropped up lately.. the camp thingy... So stressed

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home