I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Stressed... Not headache... Just stressed...

Lately, there has been alot of things happening...
and I'm really going crazily busy and stress...

I guess some pple should know abt the commotion in my CG lately.
No, I'm not gonna tok abt it and stumble pple. It's just the devil messing up again as usual. Thus, we won't give in to him. All I can say is:

"Brothers and Sisters, we are to stop blaming/picking others on whose fault is it anyway... and begin with forgiveness. For we are all sinners. What's the point blaming he and she? Instead, we should love each other more and show grace... Be Christ-likeness. It's time we mature and progress on..."

The commotion has really got Yolanda, Charlie & me busy and stressful over the spiritual health of our spiritual family. Haven't really had a good chat or shepherding with Charlie for this 2 weeks too. Sigh...

Been busy and busy... Really wish to have a good fren to chat with, hangout and let go...

Sigh. Here's my schedule for nxt wk...

Next wk schedule
Mon - Practice for Semi-Finals
Tues - Meeting Patrick to discuss performance skit for adults camp.
Wed - SOW with Sakura, watching movie (X-Men 3 - The Last Stand)
Thurs - Semi-Finals.
Fri - Caregroup
Sat - Grandaunt's birthday dinner
Sun - Service, Lessons @ Hark

“ I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought. ” (1 Corinthians 1:10)

*Oh, thank you Weilin for the badge u bought me. Really thoughtful of you. Amidst all the stress and busy tight schedule. And yet, you have the thoughts for us. Thank you, thank you. Really touched and appreciated. Blessed are the ones who bless others!!! ^_^ Thanks again Weilin!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home