I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Da Vinci Code disregarded...

Was suppose to have a secondary class gathering to watch the DVC, but this and that person never pick up the phone. Then cannot confirm the tickets in time. As the cinemas were selling fast, so we decided to cancel the gathering...

But Yinghui (Nicknamed 'Sakura' - Yinghua) wanted to watch the movie with me... and thank God I used to work at GV. So I got for the both of us good seats even at the last minute. Last row from the back... hiak hiak >_< The movie was fantastic. The visual were great. But the facts were bizarreness... The plot was really great but Sakura could tell there were lots of doubts in the film. Though he had a lot of questions.

Funny thing was... after the movie, Sakura asked me to lend him my bible.
He asked if it was a real book or a story book?
And if I could give him my bible to bring home to read...
I told him I needed that for church tmr, but I'll get him a new one.

He was ok with that... But asked if i was converting him anot?
LOL... I told him I won't force him but I'll allow him to make a choice to be saved or not...

Brothers and sisters, I am taken surprise by this incident...
Believe there's a meaning for this. Pls pray for me and my friend Yinghui, okay?
Thanks... Many blessings to you all!!!

Here's a cute clip by SYFC (Open in a new window)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home