I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My performance at Hark's cafe...

Hi guys,

I believe you guys should have seen my pseudo concert poster by now...
[It's meant to be a joke and of coz, I dun have the qualities to do a concert yet la!)

I believe that by now, my friends (that's you) should know I'm nominated to join this music cafe's weekly competition. Thanks for all the support and encouragement you've been giving me. Really am appreciated and touched...

Do take note that my performance is on the 10th of May and not the 11th.(As the 11th is a public holiday eve, and the cafe has programmes for that day)

The competition will start at around 8:30pm. And probably will end at 11pm. But PLEASE don't stay till the results, as you guys might have school or work the next day. Don't want to get you guys into trouble and also feel bad to take away your beautiful sleep.
  1. I am thankful that you guys can come down to listen to me sing. So bare with me if I hurt ya ears. hehe
  2. I dun think I will get into the finals either. For I'm only doing this for the love of music and not for stardom or fame. So as long as you guys are entertained, that's enough for me.
So PLEASE don't stay till the end, alright?!

Just to let u guys know more abt the contest
It's held on every Thursday.
And the last Thurs of the month is the monthly Grand Finals

Contest is open to all customers.

Prizes are:
Champion: A trophy + Professional Studio Recording + Acoustic guitar + Cash vouchers
1st Runner Up: A trophy + Acoustic guitar + Cash vouchers
2nd Runner Up: A trophy + Cash vouchers

Judging Criteria:
  1. Singing Skills 25%
  2. Hosting Abilities 15%
  3. Stage Presence 10%
  4. Audience Voting 50%
Guess that's abt it... Thanks again for all the support.
And pls RSVP to me on ya attendance so as i can reserve seats for u...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home