I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, March 27, 2006

Things I need...

God...

Sigh... I need...
  • a part-time job (Perhaps Tutor) $$$. Financially broke. Got 2 brothers, and 2 mothers and 2 fathers to take care of... Sigh...
  • a hair cut... (done)

    I want...
  • a facial
  • a baseball cap (done)
  • the Sony Ericsson W900i (=P)
  • a mp3 player (a nano would be best)
  • to go to the Sentosa Luge
  • to catch a movie with a fren soon
  • to play a game of tennis with someone
  • to go back to my Lee Wei Song music class ($$$)
  • a shepherd who cares abt me
  • more green tee-shirts. (realised that green actually makes me look younger. LoLx) (done)
  • a fren who cares abt my parents' salvation too
  • a fren(not gf) who cares for me too and not just being selfish and taking me for granted
  • to be closer to God

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home