I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Bad week... grr

First... to start the week off... Adriano got votted out in CSS... *sniff*

My office having some migrations of computers... from old bulky Windows 95 PC to Windows XP LCD screen ones... And I had to carry 13 sets from the storeroom to each individual table... Hurt my back... *Ouch* Went to SGH... Guess no ones knows abt that... Who cares anyway...

Rested at home from Wednesday to Thursday... Did some chinese physio-therapy... Accupunture... Scary... But the pain got better...

Just when I tot i can peacfully rest on Friday...
Some colleague of mine just seems to have problems communicating... and processing work... and made the officers and me come back from my MC to work on some dumb video editing production for some army workplan seminar coming up next week... Burning my weekends too...

Missed the corporate prayer meet at Touch Community Theatre because of this and because of the Urban Groove event, I had to run so many stores to find for Cedric his rubber stamp with UV ink. And I had to search high and low for some UV torch.

In the end, I couldn't attend the Urban Groove thingy... Haizz... Just ended work. Just great... I hate the army. Losing all my friends and companions. Didn't have time to spend with my family today too. Bet Ricky must be angry i couldn't help him in his homework. haizz

Anyway, celebrated Judy's birthday @ lunch after service today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'Sassy Girl'!!!

Btw, didn't get to give a testimony to u. Here's it:
"Got to know u since primary school. We attended the same private tuition class. I think back then and now, we never talked much b4... Perhaps, you really looked fierce and sassy. But deep down, i know you are a very sweet girl. Someone very stubborn. But not in the bad senses, but stubborn for His Word. Right? hehe. A stubborn girl can be very sentimental also ohhh... hehe.
Also, ya admin skills really amazes me. How well God makes an accountant out of you. Really surprised to see you in the same church too. Thank God that ya whole family is saved too. So surprise that you can still remember me too... Haha...
So continue to shine and be that Woman of God, I bet you'll make Him proud. Gambatte ne!"


Lastly, Adri... if you're reading this... LoL... I'm getting more and more comments that we look alike... LoL... Is this good or bad? haha... Btw, you did well la... I'll produce an album for u in the future... Trust me ^_^ LoLx

Ok... I very tired liao... Nitez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home