I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Adriano's last words to all...

"hahahah...thanks for all ur support all this time liao..haha...although i am out le..hope u all wont be angry with me k? i have tried to ZHI HIGH to create da mood of da song..haha..although not very well done though..haha anyway..i know this is very late lar..n i am going to sleep ler...got school ler..sian..ahaha...tired but ..nvm..haha...dun be sad k? wahaha... yar..if got chance maybe one day i will join another competition then wahaha...maybe lar..if got chance de hua..haha
anyway take care good night..have a nice day...sorry to waste u all da money on me....wahahaha:D"


Adriano Wong - 8310

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home