I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, February 27, 2006

Life is all about Love (Gal 5:14)

Notice lately that I'm becoming an icon in church...

  • Zhonghuan told me pple always ask him why his fren (ME) alway wear jacket come for service...

  • My blog is becoming so famous that almost everyone from my CG-or-connected visits my blog.

    Read something very 'strong' in the 'purpose driven' book,
    [... I suggest that when you wake up every morning, you kneel by your bed, or sit on the edge of it, and pray this: "God, whether I get anything else done today, I want to make sure that I spend time loving you and loving other people - because that's what life is all about. I don't want to waste this day." Why should God give you another day if you're going to waste it?...]

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home