I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year to ALL!!!

Happy New Year to ALL!!!

Had a CG countdown party at one of the Salvation Army office at Havelock. And that's like just one block away from my house... Hehe. But I had to meet up with Gerald in the morning to prepare for the food competition. We were told to prepare fried rice. And I came up with the idea of 'Pineapple Fried Rice'. But Jerry[Who was the actual in-charge] had to go back for guard duty. So that leaves only Gerald and me to plan everything. Yolanda kindly provided us her home keys to access her kitchen... Initially, we were very negative on what we could produce. But I tried not to show it and prayed... so here's the results... Sorry that I don't have the pics for the party!!!


*Lots of thanks to Yolanda, Charlie, Gerald, Tian Han & Wei Lin for making it successful... not to forget, thank GOD too!!! Thank you Father!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home