I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxers' day....

Today's Boxers' day...
A year anniversary of the disaster Tsunami that hit Indonesia & India...

The DI guys went to Pulau Ubin today for cohension... Haha. [Army Term]
I mean fellowship. Really wished I could go. But well, I'm no longer DI.

My adult group has arranged to watch the narnia movie @ 3pm today.
They were inviting visitors to join us... Sadly, my visitor couldn't turn up.

My mom was complaining that the house was in a mess. So I had to stay home to help her do spring cleaning. Arranging the shelves and help her clear those unwanted utensils.

I came up with a program for myself.
Since I come online almost more than 12 hours per day, why don't i do my quiet time online too. Since the internet has all the resources... E-bible, blah blah blah, etc... So I'd subscribed to a mailing list where they will mail me scriptures everyday. I can choose to listen/read the chapter. And through that, I will blog over here and write the remah word He teaches me.

God bless you all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home