I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Prayers for Jia Bin

Jia Bin, [my army colleague] is currently flying to Tokyo as I blog now..



He's on a secret MISSION...

[MISSION DATA]
Client: God
Victims: Japanese Citizens in Tokyo
Organisation: Campus Crusade of Christ
Codename: [Christmas in Joy]
Mission Info: -TOP SECRET-

Please help pray for him for journey's blessings and success in accomplishing the mission. Pray also that the Japanese people have open hearts too and pray that the language barrier do not pose too much of a problem.

Delicious Japanese Food

God speed, Brother Jiabin!

See ya back on the 19th DEC...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home