I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Idol fever? Superstar? Give up...

Remember my post on Superstar Idols...? How i hate the programme and its fans... the commotion around it... Now... I think i've become part of the fever.

Started to watch a few episodes of Campus Superstar...
Initially, felt that the kids were too young, kiddish looking...
They will never have the makes of a superstar.

But one guy made my head turned one night.
While i was busy surfing the net as usual, he caught my attention with his vocals and made me turn round to the TV to see what the commotion was all about.

He is none other than Adriano...
Did this for Adriano... Do not distribute!

Got to know him as a fren, but we never chat much... Due to his busy schedule, but manage to get tix to support him at his episodes. Neither did I wanna flood his mailbox or whatever, as I know this would even freak him out when he sees that.

Always had a dream, to live my dreams as a singer, but due to my looks, lack of training and luck, I'd never made it far... U can say that I'd already given up my dreams of stardom. But seeing Adriano so young & so talented, I feel it's gonna be such a waste if he gets voted out. So somehow out of me, I wanted to support him...

I dunno why? But... Sounds/Seems crazy for a guy in his 20s... Who would go idolizing and screaming at such an age? Haizz...

I went to the extend of supporting him at the revival round, got so worried if he can make it through... Making voting calls for the first time... Shouting for him at the results and holding pla-cards for him.
You never see me this crazy at church... I feel weird and sort of guilty...
~ Abba, are you angry or jealous? ~ =P

I think I am just going too crazy for Adriano...
He's just a guy... Perhaps, you can say... I am jealous of his good vocals also.

Whatever it is... I think, I feel... I'm going too overboard...

Either my change in character/attitude is freaking him out...
or me myself is getting a little shocked about myself too...

Besides, he rarely replies me... Feels so dumb...
Like a stalker or something... Who am I to him anyway...?


Anyway, really enjoyed that night when he sang '嫁给我', he lifted my heart...
It was really greatly done.



Coming up, to all adriano fans...
He'll be back for the Semi's on the 6th Mar 06...
Singing 'My Anata' by 陶喆

eNjOy...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should suggest to adriano to create a blog for his fans!! btw his voice is good, i share your setiments.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home