I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Adriano's last words to all... (Part 2)

"haha..this is da 2nd message after i out..anyway...haha i was watching da repeat just now..hahah...quite sad to sae.. i barely make it...i think lar..hahaha but i think it shuld be quite ok lar hor..hahaha...anyway..i watched da vid which shows how i go through all da auditions..haha..was quite touched...erm..glad...yar...from da first audition..with onli 4 frens who were there to support me..i got in..2nd round with my parent's support n 3rd round with khim's family,my mom n my 4 good frens support (chong hu,chester,welsonn,gan) until now da...uh...so many fans supporting me..hahaha..i am realli happy to know tht i have gone through so mcuh
all this time..haha...was actaully happy lar..all this while i always thought my singing is not realli nice de lar...i thought my voice was just another guy who knows how to sing,i dun have self confident in my singing also de..ya....haha..thts all..but da support of my frends made me join this competition..was glad actually tht i joined..hahaha...cause after i joined i found out tht my frens n family n teachers actually care so mch for me..hahaha..yar...dun worry...if got chance..hahaha will sing de!! wahahah...yup..thanks for all ur support all this time...hahaha...i dun think she will lar hor..hahaha...yar..yar...jia you for my o levels!! hahah..n ar.. hope u all dun blame renfred k? i dun blame him too..he is ok de ..actually top 20 ppl r all ok..hahaha we r FRENS!! hahaha...i dun think renfred feel good to lar..cause its like seeing ur fren getting kicked out is not a nice feeling..hahah...so..see u all next week on preview!! haha...ya..on tv..wahaha.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home