I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Was i saying everything has been so superstar for me lately?

All thanks to KFC... I managed to get abit of JY's packed schedule to meet him out for lunch. All the way at Jurong Point lor... Grr...

We talked alot though.

Some bloppers...
  • JY would be releasing his album by late May.
  • JY would be going to JJ's concert.
  • JY has no more projects coming up till further notice.

    Some things you might not know
  • JY likes travelling/flying.
  • JY likes driving, got his licence at the age of 18(NS), in 3 mths.
  • JY loves LOTR (Extended Version)
  • JY is a buddhist. (*hint hint*)
  • JY finds Punggol/Hougang too far for travelling.
  • Despite he doesn't watch much horror films lately, he likes the movie [Shutter] and can't wait to see [Recarnation] 'cept that he can't find company.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home