I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, April 17, 2006

GREAT News!!! My family is saved!!!

YaY!! My family is saved!!!

Daddy decides to remove all the idols in the house!!!
He has been attending some Geylang Church and now,
he decides to remove all the idols in the house.
Hallelujah!!!

Almost the whole family is saved now...

Now, need to work on Mummy on her beliefs and Ricky on his faithfulness & discipline.

But Richard thinks Daddy is not completely on the right doctrine yet...

But still... There has been a breakthrough...

Praise him for His grace and glory... ^_^

AMEN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home