I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Quiz...

This post is addressed to those certain someones, hope no one is offended...

Let's see how well do u know me...

1. What's my favourite colour?
2. What's my favourite food?
3. What do i dislike?
4. Who's my favourite singer?
5. Where do i usually hangout in Singapore?
6. What are my dreams?
7. What kinda music is my 'cup of tea'?
8. What are my hobbies?
9. What are my ambitions?
10. What is my favourite movie?

Bonus Qn: What's my favourite computer game?

I bet no one can even answer more than 5 correctly. Try it. No clues or hints though... Haha... If u do, come and claim a prize from me... ^_^ U name it... LoLx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really dunno ler...

*repenting*

will u tell me?

fav colour green...cos look good in u..*refer to ur previous blog*
fav food sushi cos the only food I saw is u holding SUShi-->my fav too

what do u dislike arh..maybe purposeless life ba...cos we born with purpose ma..mua ka ka *LAME*

yup, thats all that I knew...hehe..pai sei..

but not to worry, can continue to imporove..

now let me ask u what is my favourites?

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home