I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Saturday, April 22, 2006

'Da Vinci Code' coming this way...

This book is one book that captivated my soul away.
Dan Brown is really a good author...
How he play with his words and intelligence.

My fren KeeWee lent me this book... It's around 10 cm thick if i didn't recall wrongly. And i finished it in 2 days. I was so stuck to this book in camp. That my officers were asking me to put it down cause it was obstructing my duties... hehe

Well, it's a mystery story and it talks abt this cult who murdered a musuem curator who holds some secret to the truth of Jesus Christ. Now, Hollywood is making a movie out of it... Starring Tom Hanks.

But be careful of the content though. It's categorized... 'History Fiction' Thus do not let the story deceived you from facts. For more information of the truth of the gospel, feel free to approach me for more information. I have a DVD called 'Da Vinci Code - Fact or Fiction' to share if you are interested abt how the bible or Jesus Christ came from.


Here's a reference material for u from RBC ministries. (All copyrights reserved by RBC. This is a link and not hosted by me)

Some thoughts for the week:
  • A shepherd is more than just a shepherd. A shepherd is a friend too. but have you been doing your duties as a friend before you focus on your duties as a shepherd
  • I came across a book at the entrance of the 'Triumph Praise' bookstore at PS. I think it's called... "Why do men hate going to Church?" Which is true... There are lesser male leaders in church too.
    Brothers, can you take the challenges?

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home