I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, June 05, 2006

Dedicated to my 'Kawan'...

My 'Kawan' in the upcoming church camp is "Grace Lim" from unit group NG09B3



So this post is dedicated to her...

While we are away 4 the camp...
May God bless her loved ones who's back in Sg...
With safety and good health...
Pray that God would bless her journey's blessing to Malacca...
A fruitful trip too... as God watches over her and
blesses/showers her with blessings, love and fun.

In Jesus name,
Amen!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grace's Corner said...

Thank U. ^_^
God answered your prayer.
I enjoy the camp very much.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home