I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Thursday, June 01, 2006

L.O.V.E

I'd just finished watching the whole series of Dream Chasers 【梦·拼图】.
One of my favourite idol dramas... Perhaps it's because there's JY and Kelly in there. Great job JY!!! Kudos to Weilian too...

AJ & Lynn

Boy, the scriptwriter sure made this guy here teared... Let's just say I'm just a (Sensitive.New.Age.Guy) Enuff explanation for that?

Recently, I have been facing some relationship problems...
History haunts back... Expectations not met...
Else it would be me giving and not receiving...
When is enough really enough?

What is LOVE? This world is made up of the matter 'LoVe'...
Without it, this world would have never run properly...
worst, would have never been created...

Unconditional Love? conditonal love? demanding love?

I am getting so sick of love.

I once came upon this quote
"I love hate. I hate love"

Due to disappointment and stress,
I have learnt that I dun need love...

[Mind you, i'm not referring to just BGR love.]

爱,无力 - 潘嘉丽
最后我们分开了
虽然还是朋友
但做回朋友的情人
想摆脱关系不太容易
寂寞变成了习惯
习惯靠着孤单
想念该遗忘
不该在身旁
陪着我的每个夜晚

我 只 想 对着天空轻轻的呼吸
寻找我最爱的人到底在哪里
在慌乱中
翻箱倒柜寻找记忆
有一种爱的曾经住在我心里
陪伴我熬过多少个无声哭泣
不懂爱情
我的心如此无力

其实我很清醒
其实我很冷静
看着眼泪滴过来手心

最后我们分开了
虽然还是朋友

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home