I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, June 19, 2006

Growth... Commitment... Problems...

Part & parcel of growing up...
I witnessed breakthroughs...
I experienced stress at commitments...
I face problems...

Current Commitment
Media Ministry.WAM - HopeVision [Video Editor]
MultiMedia in-charge for sub-district level
E-Sermon in-charge [With Giselle]
Word For Life class rep
Working with Charlie on this week's ECG...

Current problems
Handling relationships...
Learned that love can be strict, frank and truth...
It's hard for me leh...
Rebuking pple...
I'm always the Mr. Nice Guy...

* I love my Shepherd *
He seems to be under a lot of stress, and seems to be very aggressive lately... Hope God can destress him alittle... and allow him peace in the spirit...

[SmS] From Charlie yesterday...

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let up throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the face marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning the shame, and sat down at the right hand side of the throne of God." - Hebrew 12:1-2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home