I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Went to sentosa...

Supposingly today was ECG...
going to sentosa...
but some pple were so easily dampen by the wet weather...
so... in the end, only the 3 enthusiast lunatics headed to Sentosa to have fun in the evening...

Who says u can't have fun in the evening at sentosa?

Who says some little drizzle will dampen activities outdoor?

By God's grace, I saw lots of God's beautiful masterpieces of nature and awed @ it...

Here's the videos taken with my lousy camera phone... Enjoy...



Great fun @ the luge... and at the musical fountain...

*Lost my adidas sunglasses... sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home