I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, August 21, 2006

PRAYER LIST for week starting 210806....

Pls pray together with me...

Prayer List
- Thank God for recovery from Hospital
- Steven Yeoh & Bertnice @ vacation. Journey's blessings
- Amy's on mission trip too. Pray 4 smoothfulness and safety
- My Parents' salvation
- My Friends' salvation (Refer to Friendster, hehe)
- Keeping a distance from sin
- I'm lost. Need directions for my future upon ORD
- Financial Coping. (Charlie & Me)
- Growth in WFL team
- Growth in the 'Search for Significance' team
- Well-being of everyone in my CG
- Stressed out with 3 video-editing assignments.
  Church Anniversary, Breakthrough Phase 2, Sub-D
- Uncle Brian, Auntie Shirley Koh & Kids (My Pri Sch form teacher who converted me)
- My foster family's well-being (Richard's exam, Ricky's studies & health, Mummy's & Daddy's health)
- My Hospital Room Mate, Mr Ing Yong Chien... Hope he gets well and recover in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!!


Thank you for praying for me too...
Thank God for you! Love ya so much

Agape,
Tobias

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home