I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Interesting fun & prolly memorable day...

It's been a great day today... Junwei, my NS colleague invited me to go to his house along with my other colleagues for a night stay... Really appreciated it. And the next day, a game of tennis @ the Kallang Tennis Courts. Heheh....


[Kenny, Kwang Hui, Gareth, Junwei]
It was fun. But i kinda look like a lobster now. Ouch! Sunburnt...

After service today... I went to meet my BMT frens @ Newton Circus hawker.
Met YG, Mingming, AhXiang, Gordon...
Wow, it's been one year since I last seen them.
They all seem to be doing fine.
YG is starting school @ NUS next monday, doing Computer Science.
But his break with his 7 year long gf sure made him a different person now...

May God bless these pple!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home