I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Singapore

As you are reading this, i'm blogging in the train in between the Bishan & Ang Mo Kio station. (Heading to Steven Yeoh's house @ Sembawang) Mp3 player playing "Kaira Gong's - My island home"



Today is National Day. And Singapore is 41 years old...
Wooo~ HAPPY Birthday Singapore!!!

Noticed a lot of people are wearing red today.
Haha... Suddenly so patriotic sia...

Suddenly, as the music player keeps repeating the song. my mind suddenly pauses and looks out the windows. Appreciating the peace in our country. The senerity... The prosperity... The comfort. Singapore is really a great place to live in...

HDB flats, Condomiuniums, Schools, Bungalows, Parks....

Man.... This could be the Garden of Eden if sin was eradicated from this world.

Thanksgive to God for all these sia...
He has been SO graceful and blessing...
Hehe... Sumtimes, i feel he spoils me...
But that tells me to treasure it and help the weak & poor.

2 years ago. [U can check the archives]
I was with Willie. Celebrating National Day together.
The two of us... Single and happy.
In this prosperous country in the globe of this world.
And i was dreading how bad NS can be, but well...
without us soldiers, where do we get the peace and prosperity...

*NEVER TAKE THINGS(PEACE) FOR GRANTED...

Time flies. And I'm coming to an end to my liability of National Service. And Willie has found a great civil servant job. and a girlfriend.

Everyone has grown... my loved ones, my friends, my folks and my country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home