I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, July 10, 2006

Arrrghhhh...

Stoopid!!! Stoopid!!!

Finally the crazy world cup everyone in this universe is chasing after is OVER...
Staying up late just to see a group of different country/language/culture people chasing after a small ball...
So what if Italy wins... None of my business wad?!?!
I don't gamble... nor do i go crazy over balls?
But wow... Zidane headbutting that Italian guy was a real headliner...
I got stunned when i saw the clip on cNa...
Gosh... Men just go crazy over balls...

Today, the stupid TAXI companies in Singapore raise their cab fare so bizarringly... I feel like boycotting taxis from now on!!! Stoopid... the usual 240 becomes 250 now...
And peak hour's surcharge rises from $1 to $2!!! I pay $4.50 just upon getting onboard a CAB!!! This is crazy!!! This is daylight robbery!!! Arrghhh... screw the taxis committee in Singapore. They're just making the poor uncles and ah gongs lose their rice bowls...
Stoopid Stoopid Stoopid!!!

*Feeling grouchy*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home