I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, July 31, 2006

Updates...

jOe jOe~, sorry Ahh... =P
I dun have digi-cam & so i nvr take photo of my CG's ORD chalet...
But it was kinda fun...

The guys slept together most of the time...
Interest way of fellowshipping... haha

Our chalet was a 4-room bungalow chalet...
with no walls surrounding the living hall...
 
Didn't like that feeling. Felt exposed...

Chalet map

The BBQ on tuesday was nice...
but i felt that the chalet and food was just too big for only the 8 of us.
Despite we had 3 special guests. Lean Choo, BerBer Lim & Chiew Fang.

Things this week is fine...
Apologies for the bad quality of the 2nd podcast.
Well, just feel that everyone has its high and low times...
Dun feel weird if u are having a bad day....

Sometimes pple just need that time to seek God or be left alone.

So wish u all good health and great maturity...

Just updated my flickr... Go take a look if u want...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home