I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, July 17, 2006

I am a Singaporean...

Having many Singaporeans responded to MrBrown’s call to record a message for National Day, I decided to come up with my own pod cast. (This isn't my virgin podcast, I've done audio blogging months b4 podcasting became a fad.) MrBrown and MrMiyagi were inspired by the Molson beer "I am Canadian" commercial (this is the video from Youtube).

(Click on the "play" icon to listen)


powered by ODEO

I have a unique name. So unique that I myself dunno how to pronounce it correctly yet.
People say I dun look local. But in fact, I am...
I'm born in Singapore... and have lived in a HDB flat...
Though I have Japanese bloodline but I have relatives who are Nonya and also yaya...
I love the local food here. But sumtimes i prefer healthier food (JapanesE)
Just like the metropolitan Singapore, I have learnt to speak many languages.
I speak good english. But some people say I 'jiak kan tang' (eat potato)
I'm currently serving my National Service. but am going to ORD soon.
I want to pursue a degree but I have no money.
And so I am heading to NIE.
I go to a church, not because I have to. But I want to.
Sometimes I hate living in Singapore, because my frens and I agree that Singapore has nothing much left to play
I hate the local entertainment... cause they're always copying others.
I am inspired by the NDP held every year. And thus, perhaps appear patrotic only around the month of August.
I have also made blogging and handphone collecting as pastimes
My name is Tobias Takeshi. I'm a Singaporean
So say we all. So say we all.

If you like, you can also record your own version of "I am Singaporean" and post it on your blog, and leave a link in the comments in there. You can also tag it iamsingaporean and entitle it "I am Singaporean".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home