I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Busy August....

This month is packed with events...
Driving everyone busy....

Just an update...
Join the crowd this weekend...

Featuring Christian City Church (Aust) & Don Moen....

NDP 2006 - Singapore's 41st birthday [090806)
If you didn't managed to get the tix, no worries...
All heartlands still do have live telecast... I think
Or hang around the stadium as they still have loads of fun-filled stalls.

Remember 2 pray for the nation too!!! Thankgive God 4 peace...


For Hoppies...
Be prepared for 2 major dates coming up...
As part of my ministry (Hehe... Top SECRET!)
I'm so busy now with the preparations of Hope's Breakthrough Campaign (Phase 2) and Hope's anniversary...
Time really flies right? Haha...

'Creative Ministry' is also busy with some upcoming event...
Stress Stress Stress... Busy busy busy...

*PRAY FOR ME GUYS!!! THANKS!!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home