I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Unit Retreat @ Salvation Army...

Busy day...

Today got Unit Retreat @ Salvation Army HQ...
Waiting for the toopid PC repair man to come back with my CPU...
Can't go yet.. 'hmmpf'

Evening gotta go PAM's house for rehearsal...

But we did a small celebration of Shelby's birthday...
Raspberry Strudell!!!
Birthday Girl blowing candles... on a what?!?! making wishes..

My affirmation for her was also screwed up. Dunno wad i was toking...

But I wish her all the best to come... and be strong for that woman of God!!! Yippie!!! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home