I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thank God.... Busy busy week...


powered by ODEO

I had just returned from a 2 days 2 nights stay @ SGH Ward 48 Room 26 Bed 9 retreat... hehe...

I'll summarise wad happened in points den...
* Was involved in a fund-raising carnival @ Hougang Mall last Sunday 13 Aug 06
* Went to do my Dental FFI @ SAFTI On Monday 14 Aug 06
* Suffered from tummyache on same day. (Food poisoning...)
* Went back to camp to work... Fix fish pond. Pipe connector leak. Uniform drenched.
Caught a cold.
* Went back home. Saw doc. Doc thinks food poisoning, dehyrdation. Thus heaty and giddy. Got some medicine for food poisoning only.
* Went back home. Vomitted porridge I had for dinner. Slept. Woke up. Temp 38.8 degrees Celcius.
* Admitted to Hospital. Put on drip. Had injections
* Warded. Blood examinations shows too much white blood cells.
* Hospitalised for 2 days.
* MC on Thursday, Friday.
* [Search For Significance] class on Thursday @ Yolanda's place.
* Friday, cooked dinner for Gerald, Giselle & Weilin @ Yolanda's place again... And practiced song for Eugene & Jacqueline's wedding.
* Saturday, Unit retreat. But couldn't make it. Waiting for PC technician to come deliver PC. As my mom dunno anything.
* Rushed to Salvation Army to meet them then Pamela's house in the evening to rehearse song with Priscillia & Pam...
* Service @ Sunday
* Discuss with Gerald song procedure & details.
* Gotten assignment info from Sharon about the...
1. Church Anniversary Testimonies
2. Breakthrough Campaign


That's enuff for a week...
I'm going bonkers soon...

Next week have to lead worship for CG and practice song and finish video editing for church's anniversary by Saturday...

I'm going crazy soon...

Must thank God... and pray for him to uphold me together in one piece...

PRAY FOR ME PLEASE!!!! THANKS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home