I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, April 25, 2005

Birthday-ful week

This week was just full of birthday babies...


19th - Veron
20th - Zhonghuan
23th - Zhengliang
24th - Joseph

!@#$%^&
And I missed all of the cake eating. Sigh. No cakes for me. =(

For this weekend, I'd bought a shelf from Ikea as Richard/my room is in a mess... Quite cheap. Cost only $39. Easy to install.
Brought my mom to redemn her lucky draw price. A toaster oven worth $88. But made me miss my service... hehe... In the end, I brought her to Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao Restaurant at Takashimaya and gave her a treat.

Today's Joseph's big day...
He's been working v. hard today.
Preparing all the food for his BBQ for tonight.

----------------------------------------------------

I'd arranged to meet ZL & Spider for lunch. Wanted to buy him a cake as a present. But there wasn't any nice cake shops and the places we went to were quite unappropriate. In the end, we ended up at the new Marina Square Food Loft (Foodcourt). And as Marina Square is under renovations. There wasn't much cakes shops or choices. And they dun accept any card payment... !@#$%

In the end, I got him a small choc cake from Breadtalk... Hehe..
He scolded me 'Cheapskate', as expected... kidding...
But I'd promised him to get him something great when i come back from Brunei.

AfterDen... I passed by the Life Bookshop (refer to prev. blog)...

Then I went home to get Ricky down to attend Joseph's birthday bash at East Coast Park. He had lots of fun playing catching with them. Joseph introduced me to Dewen. Finally. I meet the guy who knows me but yet i don't know him... hehe. Nice guy. Finally I see 'Hope' pple in my camp.

The party was great. Though i ate very little. But it was fun fellowshipping with the rest of the gang.

As we left the place at 10 plus, we walked out with Jeyeraj, Moses, Ting Feng, Donnie and Larry. We made funny jokes along the way & Donnie was surprised I could joke. He felt i was always too serious... Haha.

At the bus stop, Jeyaraj prayed for my safety to Brunei. Haha... You know what...

The prayer went like this...
"Father Lord, I asked for your blessings and protect........
...... and in Jesus name we pray, 'bye bye'"

Ting feng, Ricky and I were stunned for a second. Huh?!? Bye bye?
Haha... Guess my shepherd must be v.tired already...

At this moment as I'm blogging, Richard's playing the guitar to "关怀方式" as i sing... Haha... So united... keke

Ok. I'm feeling realli tired now. Got to go to bed now...

Gd nite guyz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home