I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Friday, April 22, 2005

Membership class...

To the DI4 guys, I'd emailed "Hope" regarding my inability to attend the membership class and this is the good news I'd received... Praise Lord.

=================================================


From : Ee Lee Tan
Sent : 18 April 2005 10:35:23
To : "TobiaS"
Subject : RE: Membership class...


Hi Tobias,

Thank God for your enthusiasm.
There is a membership class for the youth on 7 June, 3pm at America room that
you can consider joining.

Alternatively, you can join us at the next membership class on 28 Aug.


Ee Lee, Tan
Membership Executive
Ministry Division
Hope Church (Singapore)
412A Joo Chiat Road
Singapore 427637
Tel: (+65) 6440 XXXX
Fax: (+65) 6345 XXXX


-----Original Message-----
From: TobiaS
Sent: 17 April 2005 20:05
To: Membership
Subject: Membership class...

Hi there...

I am a member from the group DI4.
Baptised on the 10th April at East Coast...
And can't wait to be a member of Hope.

But I'm an NS men...
And I can't make it for the class on 8th May...
But I really long to join the class...

Is there any alternative, please?

God Bless,
Tobias Low

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home