I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, April 11, 2005

Water Baptism...


A week of reading, a week of quiet time...
Indeed, God existence is present...

God is the creator of all existence...
He is even the creator of science...
But not vice versa...

Finally, I'd realized that I'm under His delicate watch.
If I wasn't, I wouldn't get this far as to get baptisted.
It's even better than striking 4D and Toto...

Getting baptisted together today are Larry, Zhonghuan-James, Reuben, Danny, Jing Min & Richard-Samuel and lots more... 129 i heard. Praise the Lord. A joyous event @ East Coast organised by Hope Singapore... Mummy & Ricky came... We really had loads of fun. Though Jasmine looked v.solemn and quiet thru-out the whole thingy... Wondered what went wrong?? She usually v.cheery... Kinda worried.

Anyway, thank "YOU" for this joyous event...
It was really very fun!!! ^_^

Click here to see the photos. Courtesy of Cedric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home