I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Sunday, March 13, 2005

My life sux....

Sigh...
I got OOC out of my driving course...
Reason: Degeneration of Spine Joints (2 of my spine joints are worn out)

Thus I'm also OOC out of my scout course...
My scout mates are going to their ISPC(Infantry Scout Proficiency Course, I think) course next week @ Pasir Lebar Camp. I bet they must be thinking I'm such a champion in 'chao keng'... Sigh...

Sigh...

Life sux... But life goes on...
Still, thank God for his creations "bah"...

*Have faith in everyday... ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home