I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, April 04, 2005

Latest Updates...

I've finally seen my unit MO...
and as usual...
as temperamental as he can be...
He asked me a bunch of questions...
and finally decided to apply for me "temporary downgrade" for my back status.
Sigh... Some Medical Officer..

I'd found out from Mike(3Sir) that our battalion would most probably be going Brunei on this 28th April.
Sigh... That's where i will be gone for 3 weeks...

Booking in tonight... I hate this kinda life...
and I have more than a year to go...

SAVE ME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home