I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Friday, April 22, 2005

Outfield... Living in a mobile home.


This is a simulated photo. Not real

My friends have finally ended their Scouts course at Pasir Laba Camp (Boon Lay). 6 weeks of intense walking have got them all lean...
And for the past two weeks, I've been living in the back of a tonner(truck). Sleeping, eating, reading... You name it all... Sigh.
Felt like an illegal immigrant... haha...
I'd also the chance to explore the unexplored world of Lim Chu Kang... The wilds there are simply majestic... The water bodies and greens will remind you of images of those hills along the yellow river of China. Serious...
Also, I'd found out that there is an evacuated town in Lim Chu Kang that is now used as a SAF training ground. Poor thing.
That place though nice, might give you the creeps at night. It's like entering the local version of the "village" in [Fatal Frame 2]... Haha...
Heard it's called "Fee-bua Village"... (Spelling might be wrong)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home