I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, April 18, 2005

It's Jeremiah's birthday... and i feel so bad.

I'd told ZhongHuan last night that I'll meet him and the rest for sushi buffet today... but seems like I'd woke up late and had absent myself. =P


But click here to find out more on what they did. Courtesy of Cedric's blog.

But "Shepherd Jeremiah" took his time to meet me after his party, so touched and appreciated...
He shared with me topics quite similar to yesterday's sermon...

Least... I'll focused on these 2...

Jesus's Greatest Commandment - Matthew 22:37-39
Jesus's Greatest Commission - Matthew 28:16-20

Thank you Lord for sending Jeremiah to be my shepherd.
Thank you Jeremiah.
Thank you......

And oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEPHERD!!!! God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home