I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Saturday, April 16, 2005

As "Tobias" has become my official name...

As Tobias has become my official christian name to honour God...

Let me "enlightened" you on the origins of my name and how to PRONOUNCE it properly.


Tobias is a Hebrew name which means "God is Great" or "Greatness of God"
Other forms of the name are (English) Tobiah, Tobin, Tobyn; (Finnish) Topias;
Familiar forms: Tobey, Tobie, Toby, Topi

Here's how to write the ORIGINAL word... and it's pronounciation...
Tobias

So... to pronounce my name...
Say.. "To-Bi-Yas" not "TOH-BIASED"...
I ain't biase, ya know >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home