I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Friday, April 22, 2005

Interesting day... (Zhexi day)

I'd booked out last night... and had confirmed that I'll be booking in on this 27th night, flying to brunei on the 28th, returning on the 15th, off till 18th night, some 32km route march at Tekong to help out, and a week of block leave from 20th May onwards... haha... looking forward to...


Today... I'd went K-ing with Zhexi at Suntec K-Box. I was late for one hour. =P So I gave him a treat. It cost only $17.48 for just the both of us, till 3pm... Lunch included. Not too bad for a lunch deal.

At 3, we met up with the other guys at Lavender MRT to go to the Army market together to get our "Brunei-Barang barang" Kenny, Xiong Yao, Lawrence, Kiwi, Sen Sian, Jesper, Desmond, Jianjie, Mark, Eik Soon, Bernard and Guosheng... It's been a long time since i last went out with them...
Pretty fun... as we bought stuff, engraved jungle hats and some CV shirts...

Afterwards, they went to had some food at the hawker downstairs... and suayly, my phone went flat on me... So I had to go home to get a new phone... And they headed to Dhoby Ghaut for LAN games, pool and movies...

Then Zhexi wanted to follow me... and so I brought him home...
He borrowed from me 2 DVDs (About a boy, Forest Gump) and took some posters, cards from my FiRST magazines...
I'd also burned him the Naruto episodes 01-50....

Guessed I'd spent a lot of time with him today...

I tot of finding a chance to bring him to Hope... but too bad, he can't make it...


God will arrange the chance...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home