I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Guys, I am back from Brunei...

Hi guys, thanks for all the prayers & blessings...
As you guys can see... I AM BACK IN SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!
And I missed you guys and Singapore so much....
*Hugz* *Hugz*

Lots of things had happened...
And I just don't have all the time to share them all...

Well, Brunei was fun... (ok ok... I'm lying ^_^ hehe)

I'd finished watching a series of anime... [FullMetal Alchemist]
All thanks to 2LT Chris and his I-River player.
FullMetal Alchemist
[You may click the picture for more information.]
「人は何かの犠牲無しに何も得る事は出来ない。
何かを得る為には同等の代価が必要となる。
それが錬金術における等価交換の原則だ。」

Try to figure out what that means... hehe
A great animation series, and i strongly recommend it to everyone.

This trip to Brunei sure made me see more things than ever.
Made new friends... Kang Yu, Francis, Fandi, Rico, Kua Guowei..
Became better friends with Boh Yin & Senxian.
Oh... & Francis called BohYin [Winnie the Pooh] LoL...
Boh Yin really looks so much like Winnie. His figure and he even walks alike Pooh. Hehe... And Francis said that his new nick sounds like [Winnie the Poo] So bad!!! LOL
Oh, I got to go, I'll keep this post re-updated as there are many things to share with you guys...

Click here to see some of the photos I uploaded...

Brunei's island Temburong sky

See ya here again soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home