I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Last day before Brunei...

Guys, I'll be flying tonight on:
SQ8992/SQ8991
28/04/05 0230hrs
Terminal 2 Row 1


Do drop me an sms or mms if it is ok... Update me with news back here...
Dun call me... I'll call u... just drop me an sms so I know when to call you.
(Coz my officers who has been there says that they use 2 network there. Malaysian & Bruneian. Brunei Telecom charges $2 per min. But Malaysia is so much more cheaper. ^_^)

I have settled most of my stuff...
Keys for Richard... Mothers' day celebration...
Sigh... Gonna be away for 2 & a half weeks...
No friends, No church, No Singapore...

Yesterday, bought some PSLE preparation papers for Ricky...
Told him to do 2 science & maths papers, 1 chinese paper...
Present will be awarded if he do well... haiz

Last night, Kok Leong went over to Richard's place to do his VB project. A little last minute.. He wasn't finished yet as he needed to submit today. And the com couldn't install Visual Basic Studio.

Mom was rushing me home already...
So... I had to take a cab home. On the way home, I suddenly tot that if he really needed to submit his project, He could come over to my place. And he agreed. So Richard brought him down. And we stayed over the night to work on it. I could see both of us was drained out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home