I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Monday, August 28, 2006

Uncertainty... Weariness...

Last week was a historical moment week. On Thursday, what has been taught in Science textbooks since 70 years ago was proven wrong and adhered... This really puzzles me... it shows that there are vast too many things in this universe that Man have yet to uncover or grasp. And sadly to say, some of my family ancestors died with the knowledge that Pluto as still a planet in our solar system. For more info, see here
(Just wat else are there uncovered do we not know... sigh)
Oh oh... Check this funny podcast by Mr Brown. It's hilarious!!! (Err... I think only the guys would get it)

This week is still as dry for me as ever...
NS work... Ministry Work... Leading praise for CG last week
... and singing for the couple's wedding..
The adulthood life is sinking in to me...
I'm feeling weary... i feel like i'm already suffering from my mid-life crisis...
Sigh... So much to do, so little time... so little understanding from my loved ones...

Tired of life...

Haven't even seen any flicks lately, not to mention the one by my fav. actor (Adam Sandler) - 'Click'... sigh

My blog is getting boring too, isn't it... Sorry...

May God bless u a great week start!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home