I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Friday, October 07, 2005

It suddenly came to my mind that I'd forgotten one group...

For those whose passion has run dry...
It came to my notice that Singaporean has really caught up the 'idol' craze thingy... Sg Idol, Superstar, Augerah, Vesantham Star...
One Saturday when I was on my way to church, [as I had to walk thru Tiong Bahru Plaza to get to the train station], there was a 'Superstar' autograph session thingy at the open space. And the whole place was packed with teenagers sitting on the floor, standing, holding banners, placards, idol-printed tee shirts and etc...

And as the event ended, the 'Superstars' left off in their Mediacorp mini bus. And to my surprise, there were some really crazy female fan groups who had booked down taxis and coaches to stalk their idols. The whole street was in a mess. And I had never seen so many vehicles squeezed in that backlane on usual days... Those who couldn't get any vehicles, were literally running and chasing after the moving off mini-bus... Woah~

My God... 'Superstars' are just normal human beings like you and me...
It's just that they were blessed with some talents that we don't possess...

It came to my mind...
If people can go all crazy for 'Superstars', why can't people go all crazy for 'God'?
C'mon, he's our creator, our provider and our nature designer.
He gives us life, beautiful secenaries and memories...
He brings us music and love...
So why can't we do banners for him too?
Why can't we wear His T-shirts? Hang His posters in our rooms?
Listen to His Music?

Do you get what I'm trying to say, already...?
Check your heart...

Breakthrough everyone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home