I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tell the world...?!?!

[Sing to the tune of Hillsong's Tell the World]

Lyrics by Cedric.

"Tell the World that Curry Puffs lives...
Tell the World that. Tell the World that.
Tell the World that it's ONE dollar...
Tell the World that it's leftover..."

[Sing to the tune of 'Reach out for the Skies']

Composed: Elaine Chan
Lyrics by: Tobias

"Chorus
Let's eat our chicken rice...
To see there's so much flies...
With cockroaches and mice...
How disgusting is the rice...

Let's reach out the rice...
But still there's so much flies...
plus dead roaches and mice...
I have no choice... but to eat my rice...

Ohhh.... Wooo... Eeeee..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home