I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

What does He mean?

Went for an x-ray @ CMPB this morning...

While waiting for my bus home...
This weird old man [probably 60 years old] sat next to me and started a conversation with me...

[old man]: What's the time?
[me] : 10am [Smile]
[old man]: really?
[me] : ya
[old man]: Now no bonus... how to work?
[me] : huh?
[old man]: No bonus. Don't work lor. Yesterday Lee Hsian Loong came? You know?
[me] : Oh? Issit?
[old man]: You know? Lee Kuan Yew's son. Lee Hsian Loong?
[me] : Ya...
[old man]: Now. Singapore companies no bonus. Lee Hsian Loong said. Don't work lor. No bonus no nothing. Work what? What's the point of working?
[me] : Ya ya
[old man]: You don't have much benefits at work, do you?
[me] : Me? Ok la.
Old man stand up and walks away...

Hmm... ????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home