I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Saturday, August 27, 2005

It's blessed to be blessing...

My dad had gotten some food fair coupons for this Wesley Methodist Church located at Fort Canning Hill... It's their 120th anniversary... and they were doing some charity bazaar... so Richard, Ricky, Mummy, my Grandaunt and I went to have some fun... We had $300 worth of coupons, i think... Really didn't know how to spend them all. So I decided to bless my DI sisters... Had some popiah, laksa and snacks... It was crowded...

Image(10) Image(09) Image(08) Image(07) Image(06) Image(05) Image(04) Image(03) Image(02)

After that, Richard and I went to play pool as it was still early for service...
It's been so long since we last played pool together... and still he won me again... 3 vs 2... LoL

We reached Nexus at around 4 as Richard had ushering to do... Then after the youth ministry, there was this silly brother lying down outside the door... one leg slipper/one leg shoes... haha



LoL...Silly boy... While waiting for service to start, I blessed most of my DI family with lollipops and cutey bookmarks... ^_^



Today's service was by Pastor Ben!!! Yeay!!! Welcome back!! So long never see him already... Today's service was very informative. He said he was starting a new series for us... called the tabernacle series...

Click here to read more abt the study of the Tabernacle.

After service, we had dinner at Starhub Foodcourt as usual... After that, the guys didn't know where to head to... Then, for Richard & Meihwa... they were practising for their performance(praise & worship) for tomorrow's membership class...



Got to go then... Got membership class tmr... Feeling very tired now... It's been one long day... God bless everyone!!! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home