I lived among the zillions of lives that God has created. And this is my chronicles...
But is this 'fantasy or fact' that you witness?
[Please do not copy, modify or publicize any of my artwork without my permission. Copyright © 2006 Tobey

(Realplayer required for listening.)

Saturday, August 20, 2005

God blessed Saturday...

The 'F' word talkshow was hilarious...

Darn funny and entertaining...
Indeed, I do agree with Richard...
ESS by the university guys are done darn professionally...


Japanese boy at the festival
After that, I had to rush to a Japanese festival carnival at the Changi Japanese Primary School... Had to rush down in Kimono... As usual... the carnival was an eye-opener to my friends... It's a pity my Di-family couldn't come to see the cute japanese kids fishing for baby goldfish using paper nets...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home